my thick thighs and basic brown eyes will win over someone’s heart one day
I miss you so much. I wish I met you when you were at a better place in your life. I know you’re lost and unhappy, and if going out and partying with friends and hooking up with multiple girls will help you find your way, then so be it. I still love you all the same. I can’t be mad at you, when you’ve shown me all the good you’re capable of. I won’t lose sight of that. You will always have a special place in my heart and I will never stop caring for you and your well being. I wish I could have been the one to encourage you and help you grow, but I guess this is something that you have to do for yourself.
I hope one day I can look at you and see you as just a friend.
Six months later you’ll find yourself drunk texting her that you miss her and she won’t respond.
huge dogs thinking they are little dogs eeeeeeeeee
THE GOD DAMN TURTLE
THE TURTLE HAS BE SCREAMIN
I don’t know why but this looks to me like I’m on an operation table receiving surgery from cats
I miss you so much and it’s only been a couple days. What the fuck. Having feelings suck. I should have known not to get all invested, but how do you build a relationship if you don’t? Maybe I’m meant to be alone for a while.
I love boys who have massive, throbbing vocabularies.
I love girls who have clean, tight grammar
I like big dicks.
Vancouver: Never before have I been in a city that was as able and eager to strike up a conversation.
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.